ONE TEAM, ONE
American Dream Nutrition - Our Company
We have over 20 years of experience developing world-class nutritional
products and providing premier live customer support to our affiliates
American Dream Is About People Helping People
*Live Office Support: Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm (Central Time)
*24/7 Toll Free Support Line – 365 days a year
What sets American Dream apart
and makes A.D.N. a great company:
- Leadership that understands our industry
- World Class, Exclusive Products that people want and benefit from
- A Pay Plan that offers both short-term and long-term income for the masses
- Training that includes a simple duplicatable “system”
- Rewards and Recognition
- At American Dream, We’re Passionate About Helping People Live the Life They Deserve: American Dream is a company founded on Integrity, principles and values. We are committed to stand alone as far as the quality of our products, the exciting income potential our compensation plan offers, and we especially pride ourselves on our “we care about you” customer service policy.
- American Dream’s Mission Statement:
Our mission is to change and improve peoples lives through our two-part formula for success. Part one is enhanced health through supplementation. Our exclusive, patented and clinically tested products deliver the results people are looking for. Part two is offering a better way of life through our powerful and rewarding compensation plan, and, by giving back through our many charitable initiatives. Your product purchase makes a difference in so many lives.
- American Dream’s Manufacturing:
We have teamed up with several world renowned doctors, bio-chemists, formulators and Manufacturers combining decades of high level experience to produce our products. Our manufacturing facilities are FDA registered and operate under the strict guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Our manufacturers are some of the largest in the world and we can literally produce millions of bottles a month without blinking an eye. All of our products are manufactured in the U.S.
- Our Quality Control: Our facilities have full capabilities to provide microbiological testing, PH testing, moisture percentage testing, and brix testing, all to provide the optimum quality control to ensure the absolute highest quality products, period!
- Our Products: We are committed to using only the highest quality ingredients, extensive research, and science-based formulas. American Dream manufactures and distributes safe, effective, and innovative products with a perfect blend of science and nature. We incorporate the very latest and most effective science and technology for health and wellness in all of our products.
We’re Giving Back – Supported Charities – Your Purchase Makes a Difference
Part of our mission is to give back and help make a positive difference and improve the lives of those in need. American Dream donates a percentage from every bottle of product sold to deserving charities around the world that have a direct and significant impact on the health and wellness of the men, women, families and especially the children they serve.
Your purchase helps support the following Charities: Mary’s Meals, Feed The Children, Wounded Warrior Project, Stop Bullying & Teen Suicide (Bob Holmes – Beat The Odds – The One Man Volleyball Team) and Samaritan’s Purse.
Mary’s Meals is an amazing program that began in 2002 as a one-off school feeding program. Today, they provide daily life-changing meals to over 2,000,000 hungry children each day
Click here to learn more or to donate: www.marysmealsusa.org
Feed the Children
Helping feed and provide for hundreds of thousands of needy children and families in the U. S. and around the world. We believe that everyone can work together to create a world where no child goes to bed hungry.
Click here to learn more or to donate: www.feedthechildren.org
When disasters strike, news stations explode with coverage while many organizations, including Samaritan’s Purse, quickly arrive on the scene to help. They have countless programs, helping thousands of people around the world.
Click here to learn more or to donate: www.samaritanspurse.org
Stop Bullying & Teen Suicides in America
Bob Holmes is: “The One Man Volley Ball Team” He is listed in “Ripley’s Believe It Or Not” Bob has won more games than any other athlete on the planet. He has played in front of Millions of people across America.
Bob’s Missions: Why he does what he does: It takes action to “Beat the Odds”. Bob learned for himself, his troubles transformed him into “The One Man Volleyball Team”. His action speaks louder than words. Stop the Bullying! & Stop the Suicides! Bob teaches, motivates and inspires the youth of America. Bob has played and beat professional sports teams like the Minnesota Vikings, The Red Sox and Cal Ripkin.
Watch Bob beat the pros – click on his link below:
Click here to learn more or to donate: www.beatbob.com
Wounded Warrior Project
The Wounded Warrior Project’s Mission: To Honor and Empower
Wounded Warriors and to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history.
Mission: To Honor and Empower Wounded Warriors
Click here to learn more or to donate: www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- The American Dream Leadership and Advisory Board Team: Our team of Innovators have decades of experience in the fields of health, wellness, nutrition, and the network marketing industry, which provides everyone involved with the best-of-the-best products, opportunity, and support.
- Greg Gunderson, M.L.M. Consultant. Greg has been in the network marketing industry as a top professional for over 25 years, both as a successful distributor and an owner. Greg provides his consulting expertise to help make A.D.N. a premier company in the industry. Greg has also developed many successful online and offline marketing systems for the industry. Greg is a trainer, motivational speaker and product development specialist.
- Dr. James Jensen, M.D. Dr. Jensen is a physician with over 35 years of medical practice experience, including an extensive background in medical research related to cellular nutrition, overall cellular health, and nutritional supplements. Dr. Jensen has served as Chief Radiologist for a number of radiology departments and is actively involved in researching emerging medical disciplines such as stem cell therapy, applications and treatments. Dr Jensen is also associated with the “MAI” research organization that publishes and distributes preventative healthcare information about life-threatening illnesses.
- Steven Gunderson, Entrepreneur, Pilot, Accounting Specialist. After attending Sam Walton Business College at the University of Arkansas, Steven achieved his pilots license for high performance aircraft. Steven brings his accounting and numbers expertise to the ADN team.
- Patricia Gunderson, is a graduate of the University of the Philippines. Patricia is American Dream’s office and Customer Service Support Team Manager. Patricia supports and works directly with ADN’s customer support staff as well as supporting distributors and customers.
- David Knappert, is a certified Microsoft Technician. David supports the day to day operations of ADN’s shipping systems, office communication systems, plus hardware and software applications. David works with ADN’s software developer and website team to maximize ADN’s online and communications support systems.
- American Dream Field Leaders: Our team of Field Leaders bring a wealth of industry experience and knowledge. Leading by example and working with their American Dream Nutrition team members.
- Randy Hewitt, National Director with American Dream. Randy has a long track record of success in our industry that spans over several decades. Randy has seen, first hand, almost all the other programs out there and he always says… “I love comparing what we have at ADN with other industry leaders, the conversation is short, we compare our plans, they have nothing else to say but, HOW DO I JOIN ADN?”
— Randy Hewitt, SC
- Ken Budd, National Director has been a network marketing leader and professional with a long history of building teams and success. Ken is a great leader who supports ADN teams across the country. Ken and his team do several calls a week offering training, support, encouragement, and leadership to the field. Ken’s favorite line is… “I’M ALL IN WITH ADN” — Ken Budd, CA
- American Dream is transforming lives through ultra-premium science based products, a strong, charitable commitment and a generous compensation plan that helps YOU win. Our products and opportunity can help you become healthier and happier. If you have a heart for helping people, American Dream may just be the right opportunity for you.
- This is why so many people are making American Dream Nutrition their home:
- We have great products people WANT…
- We have the compensation plan that can help virtually anyone fulfill their dreams …
- We have the leadership that has already been there, done that, and is willing to teach YOU how to do what it takes to become successful …
American Dream’s “LIVE” Call Schedule:
“Live” Product and Business Overview Calls:
Every Tuesday & Thursday – Product and Opportunity Overview Calls 15 to 20 minutes long:
Evening Calls at:
9 PM (Eastern Time)
8 PM (Central Time)
7 PM (Mountain Time)
6 PM (Pacific Time)
The number to dial for all calls is: 1-781-448-0243 no pin code needed
“LIVE” Weekly Saturday Training Calls:
“Live” Training – Building Your Business Calls:
Every Saturday – Live Training Call 20 to 30 minutes long:
Saturday Calls at:
12 NOON (Eastern Time)
11 AM (Central Time)
10 AM (Mountain Time)
9 AM (Pacific Time)
The number to dial for all calls is: 1-781-448-0243 no pin code needed
– CONTACT US –
American Dream Nutrition, LLC
LIVE Customer service: 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday 785-534-1470
LIVE After hours, 24/7 Support: 866-822-5559
We look forward to speaking with you, make it a great day!